Tuesday 10 June 2014

Maybelline SUPERSTAY BETTER SKIN FOUNDATION Review

Hi my Sweeties! 
Todays review is a little foundation i picked up a few weeks ago after receiving a small sample some time before. i was impressed by the sample i received but felt i needed longer to try the product out and see if it lives up to the things it states it does! The foundation states the vitamin enriched formula leaves skin looking healthier and renewed & also contains SPF 20

Of course being only 16 my skin doesn't really need to look renewed & my skin is quite healthy as it is (Lets keep it that way,touch wood!) However this foundation does leave me with a nice dewy look but NO GLITTER CHUNKS finally! i hate foundations that have those weird glittery chunks, it does not do justice to my skin! 


I Received my sample in 005 Light beige and this colour was a match made in HEAVEN! so i purchased the exact same colour in full and was not let down! Wearing it through the day i found it did not go patchy in any of the dry spots of my face which is a win, however it did seem to transfer a little even though it states its a non transfer foundation, Although this doesn't really bug me i find it a slight false advertisement. the coverage of this foundation is about medium and blends well with just your fingers but a brush finish is also great. 

If your looking for a decent foundation to last all day and you don't mind a little transfer i would recommend this product, however i do not think il be repurchasing as i have other foundations i truly love to much to let go. But for £8.99 from boots you cant got wrong and is perfect if your just starting out! :D

Have you guys tried this product yet? What are your thoughts, Comment below I will reply to all you beauties :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment