Friday 31 January 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Hi beauties! :)



So i thought it was time after 2 months of wearing this foundation nearly everyday to finally write a review! i picked this foundation up from my local boots for £5.99 on offer, the price instantly won me over, £5.99 for a foundation is pretty good in my opinion.


This foundation claims it lasts up to 25 hours, i don't stay up that long but while i have it on i have noticed it does not budge, i sometimes get shiny in my T zone, but that's expected as my T zone gets VERY oily even with my mac studio sculpt foundation. 


I brought this in the shade 100 Ivory and i have to say it matches my skin perfectly and requires very little blending to get an even color,this foundation would be great for beginners as you don't need to use a brush to get an even tone. The coverage of this foundation is a medium coverage as its not too sheer but also not full coverage as your still going to need some concealer :)

i would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a medium coverage foundation for everyday use, as its light and does not need topping up very often. its also pretty great for the price!

-x Dottie x-

0 comments:

Post a Comment