Friday 24 January 2014

Skin Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion Review

Being a 16 year old, i tend to get a few spot (maybe more than a few) so im ALWAYS looking for ways to keep them back or to prevent them, i had heard that the skin clear range was very similar to Clearasil but the price being a few pounds cheaper, this cost me £1.49 from my local Boots store which i didn't mind paying. 
i noticed over a few weeks that a little of this really went a long way! after washing my face on the morning i would apply this to cotton pad then swipe along my face in places where im prone to breakouts, i would then follow with their spot stick (review coming soon)

after using this for a couple of weeks i can see my skin is considerably smoother & my blackheads near my nose and chin are practically gone, straight away after applying i noticed my face felt a little tight but only lasted 2 minutes and was not unbearable. This product is one of the best black head / spot prevention cleansing lotions i have ever tried, it reduces there appearance while also keeping them away for good,
will definitely be repurchasing! :) 

-x Dottie x- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment